Guest Maximums: On Saturdays, Sundays, and Wednesdays, you are permitted to bring 2 adult guests. On Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, you are permitted to bring 4 adult guests. Feel free to include additional guests virtually over Zoom, FaceTime, etc. We recommend that elderly guests attend virtually and that children under 12 are not brought to the appointment. All other appointments (including alterations, try-ons, and accessory) have a 2 guest maximum at all times.
Masks: All brides, guests, and employees are required to wear a mask – there are no exceptions. If anyone is not comfortable wearing a mask, we ask that they you include them virtually over FaceTime or Zoom.
Fitting Room Guidelines: To minimize exposure in closed spaces, we will be requiring one of your guests to assist you in the fitting room. Your stylist will be with you throughout your appointment and will make the necessary adjustments to your gown upon your exit of the fitting room. The stylist will continue to practice social distancing while you are in your dress.
Dress Try-On Maximum: Due to the fact that each gown must be steamed after trying on (as recommended by industry experts to minimize the spread of COVID-19 on fabric), we ask that each bride try on a maximum of 10 gowns during your appointment. When selecting gowns with your stylist, please be sure you are choosing dresses as close as possible to your budget and style.
Upon Your Arrival: Please call us and let us know when you arrive prior to entering. If your bridal suite is ready, we will invite you in. If not, we will call you and let you know when we are ready for you to come in. If you arrive early you will not be permitted to wait inside of the store due to occupancy limits. Upon entering, please make sure your mask is on and visit the hand sanitizing station.
Other Shop Protocols:
- We ask that your guests stay in your private family viewing area, as only our stylists will be permitted to handle bridal gowns.
- For everyone's safety, all staff, brides, and guests will have their temperature taken upon arrival.
- It is important that your appointment ends after exactly 1 hour and 15 minutes to allow us time between appointments to sanitize and disinfect the fitting room and family viewing area for the next bride. Therefore, please be sure to arrive on time for your appointment. If you are not on time we cannot extend your appointment.
- If you or any of your guests are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or have potentially been exposed to COVID-19, we kindly ask you to reschedule your appointment or ask said guests to stay home.
- We reserve the right to make any updates to these protocols as we see fit. We will try our best to keep you informed.
We truly appreciate your cooperation and understanding during this time
as we work to keep everyone safe and healthy. We look forward to seeing you!
COVID-19 Limit of Liability
I understand and acknowledge that the novel Coronavirus ("COVID-19") is extremely contagious and that infection with COVID-19 can cause serious injury. Although The Curvy Bride is implementing guidelines recommended by medical professionals and government agencies in order to reduce the likelihood of exposure, The Curvy Bride cannot guarantee that I will not become infected with COVID-19 if I choose to enter the store. By entering the store, I voluntarily assume the risk that I may be exposed to COVID-19 and that such exposure may result in infection. By entering the store, I hereby release and hold harmless The Curvy Bride, its employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives from all liability relating to any injury that may occur in connection with entering the store. I understand and agree that this release includes any claims based on the actions, omissions or negligence of The Curvy Bride, its employees, officers, directors, agents or representatives.